Sunday, August 13, 2006

Slowly Getting Settled




I know it has been a while since our last post. I could not begin to try to catch you up on what has transpired over the last few weeks. We have been quite busy here in the big city of Hartsville, SC. We have made a few improvements on our new little home. Things have moved very slow. Two key ingredients to the slow progress has been time and money. As we slowly settle we can hopefully begin to make a few noticeable changes. The pictures above are a small indication of what we are dealing with. Built in 1901 there was not much need for larger closets. Leah wanted some built in shelving to compensate, so this is what she got. She was happy and so was I. The first shelves were an old entertainment center we had tried to use as bookshelves. These new shelves added a great deal of space to our bedroom. We have begin to remodel one of our bathrooms. I will post some pictures as soon as we finish the project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home