Settling In
The pictures are really spaced out so keep scrolling!
Nanna and Jackson
The last few days have been the most exciting few days for me in quite some time. There are many days that you capture in your memory as life goes on. The last few days for me will forever be etched on the forefront of my mind. The beauty and miracle of life is something that one could not even begin to describe. Many times before July 12 I was asked if I was ready to be a dad, and many tried to explain what it would be like. Sorry, but I could not begin to describe it. So rather than boring you with some poor analogy, I'll get to the part you really want to see which are the pictures. Leah and Jackson are both doing well. We thank God for a healthy baby! Enjoy the pics!

3 Comments:
They like to call us big papas, congrats satch! Isn't it the coolest, scariest feeling ever. You have to write my an email and tell me all about it. To God be the Glory!!
D for the Miles'
He is the most beautiful red-headed baby i've ever seen. I'm so happy for you guys. Can I come visit??
Love you
michelle
Kevin and Leah...what a beautiful little boy! We're so happy for you guys. Bring him over here to the Big City to see us! We love you all! Donnie and Trudy Miles
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home