Still Working

I knew when school started back I would be unable to keep up with my posts. So I apologize for the time that has transpired. School keeps me quite busy during the week. The part of my day that work does not consume is vaporized by schoolwork. Pray for me and for Leah as she has to deal with me on a day to day basis. Although things have been quite hectic, we have accomplished much in recent weeks. We have updated one of our bathrooms. Leah has began to put the finishing touches on everything in that particular room. Two weeks ago I ripped the kitchen apart and moved a few appliances. My trusty saws-all helped to mutilate the cabinets. The demolition was not as fun as I intended it to be, but it sufficed my desire to destroy. On the outside looking in we have almost completed the bathroom, but the kitchen still lacks some TLC. We have to move a water heater and Leah is deciding on some counter tops. In the hustle of our days we strive to make as many little accomplishments as possible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home