Monday, August 13, 2007
About Me
- Name: Kevin
- Location: Hartsville, South Carolina, United States
Leah and I have now been married over six wonderful years. We live in Hartsville, South Carolina. Jackson is closing in on three years old. We also have a chocoalte lab named Cocoa. We are working on our house that has now turned 109 years old.
Previous Posts
- Dissappointment Looms in Garage
- Jackson meets Caily
- Almost 3 weeks
- Updates
- Settling In
- Jackson Douglas Broach
- Shower
- Here we have it!!
- Shower
- Hello
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Kevin, I LOVE your posts and I read them diligently! Keep it up!
Leah, you sound like you've settled wonderfully into "motherhood/homemakerhood"....relish each day, because I promise you, you're going to wake up tomorrow, and the years will have flown by and the kids will be gone!! We love you guys! Come and visit us again! We'll have the AC working better!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home