Lost Pups

The weekend turned out to be quite an entertaining event. After having to spend my glorious Saturday working, I decided to take a bit a luxury time and do a little deer hunting. The only thing I was able to kill on my adventure was time and misquitos. Although I enjoyed my time very in the great outdoors very much, when locking the gate to the property I must have dropped my cell phone. After retuning home, I realized I did not have my phone. I returned early Sunday morning to the river to see if I could locate my phone. Luckily I found it and it was still in working condition. With new joy I returned home only to find that Duke and Mojo had dug out of the fence in our yard. The currently are still MIA. I have looked all day but have yet to find them or anyone who has seen them. I will keep you posted on our progress in the hunt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home