DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

In his 1993 ESPY Speech Jim Valvano uttered those very words. While watching some highlights from the Jimmy V Classic on sportscenter, I was inspired. After a pretty lousy start to the week, things have begun to look up. I got my truck back and its running great. I have finished all my classes for this semester which has lifted a huge burden. This semester was my toughest yet. So tonight I pondered those words on my ride home. I had decided to call a plumber and get our house back in a working condition. All the way home today I tried calling to get someone to come out and take a look and no one really seemed intrested(except the really expensive guy). I took my shovel and headed out(thinking dont give up, dont ever give up). I will leave out the details that will bore you or gross you out and just state that I finally got our plumbing fixed. This is why I am up until the wee hours of the morning. This was a huge accomplishment for me, although in the grand scheme of things it is insignificant. Must sleep! Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home