11 Months and a few days
Where do I begin. Most of the pictures here come from a trip Leah took to Ohio a couple of weeks before Memorial Day. While there she visited her Uncle Arnold, and many of the Chamberlin crew. Pictured is Jackson with Uncle Arnold, Jackson with Jenna, Carly, and Owen. He is also pictured here with a Reds outfit given by Aunt Doris. The strange guy pictured here is none other than the duck commander. Phil Robertson, known as the duck commander, was speaking here at a local church and Leah and I were able to take Jackson and hear him speak. He allowed us to take a picture. Jackson was not very fond of the beard. It was a fun afternoon. That is just a few pretty recent pictures. We got a hand me down camera and I haven't quite figured out all the bells and whistle yet. It takes quite some time to download pictures now. Thus the delay. Jackson will be celebrating one year here very soon. I cannot believe its already been year. Greetings to all!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home