Monday, February 18, 2008

A Crappie Time

This past Saturday my dad and I ventured to Lake Wateree. Wateree is one of a few lakes in this area that actually has enough water to put a boat in. Although I got outfished, I had a good time just being on the water and watching the sun rise. Dad always has like 4 poles in the water keeping an eye on all four just enough to haul in the big ones . While I enjoyed watching the ducks the most, and the occassional geese, I caught no fish. It bewilders me to understand how the back of the boat catches 8 fish and the front of the boat catches none. I like to blame it on the trolling motor and such, but the truth is I'm not a very good fisherman unless it is a well stocked pond waiting on some dinner. I had a really good time and always count it a joy when I get to spend time with pops. The fish shown here are crappie...hence the title. They were very good. Leah and I enjoyed them for supper tonight!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew from the picture that this was Kevin's post! I wanna see baby pictures not fish pictures! HA!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home