Monday, October 22, 2007

The Weekend

Jackson attended his first state fair this weekend. His mom and her parents made the trek to Columbia on Saturday to visit the fair and do some shopping. With it being a gameday and fair traffic, I decided to stay home and rest. I make the trip to Columbia every other day of the week so I took spent the day just chillin. Since I did not get to spend any time with Jackson on Saturday, I stole him away for Sunday. After church Leah and Patty went shopping in Columbia. Jackson and I snoozed and watched the race. We crusied the Sonic in Hartsville, then came home and enjoyed supper. Leah arrived home late just as Jackson and I were beginning to drift off to sleep again. Most of the time Leah is always around, and even when she leaves for just a bit, she is only a call away. Sunday she was gone, and her cell phone was dead. I changed more diapers than I ever have on Sunday. One point for Dad. He was very good. I had no problems with him. He is quite the ladies man. We'll watch that in the future. This weekend we head to Knoxville. I'll post pictures then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home