Tuesday, October 02, 2007

12 Weeks - Thursday
















Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing Jackson home. Now we are staring at almost 3 months wondering where that time went. Life has been quite fast paced the last few weeks. The days are getting shorter. Time seems to dwindle away at night before even beginning to accomplish anything. Jackson has made quite the journeys in his short life. Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and of course SC. About four out of state trips total. He enjoys the rides. He stays occupied with the trees passing him by.





As I mentioned we have been busy. Responsibilities at church are beginning to increase with the holiday seasons approaching. We have began practicing for our Christmas plays meaning more practice time. My work schedule is back to 13 hour days after a lovely week of working in Florence. That tends to put a strain on things. I spend most of my time at home trying to give Leah a break and play with Jackson(unless he is sleeping or eating, which usually is a part of my three hours a night). It doesn't always work out that way I hope for, but we are still working on the balance of that. We are in the middle of hunting season, which takes up some of the free time I get(but I have put some food on the table).... Also Carolina football is going strong. The weekends are full. We did have the opportunity to go to Lynchburg, Virgina and spend time with Andrew and Michelle. Andrew preached the morning service. Leah, Jackson, Myself...and her mom and dad all the made the journey. We went up there two weekends ago. Time has just been pressing on. It has been little bit since I last posted any pictures. I hope you enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home