The Tennessee Mountains

















The following are pictures of our Labor day weekend to the mountains of Tennessee. Myself and Leah along with Jackson, Shaun and Christin along with Kaitlyn, and Danielle and Lance along with Colby. We spent most of the day Sunday at Cades Cove. This is an eleven mile loop filled with lots of wildlife and bike paths. The guys rode our bikes. We like to think of ourselves as Tour de France material. The girls pressed on with the kids and the cars. We stayed at a little cabin just outside of Pigeon Forge. We saw turkeys, deer and a couple bears. We had a great time. It was a good chance to get away from it all pretty inexpensively. Traffic was another story, but Leah and I rode with Lance and Danielle so Lance had to deal with all the traffic. We look forward to our next opportunity to do stuff like this with Jackson. He did great on just his second road trip!!


3 Comments:
Hey Kevin & Leah!
This is Jennifer Wilson (used to be Jennifer Martin from PFWBC). Kimberly Bonnett & I found each other on Facebook, and she sent me your blog address...Just wanted to say Hey and that your new son is beautiful!!! My husband, Aaron, and I are now living in Greenville SC where we are active members in a Sovereign Grace affiliated church - I hope that you guys are doing well (You seem to be!).
Hey Kevin and Leah
You've become quite the nature photographer! I'm impressed.
I think Me and Mark stayed at that same place our last Gatlinburg trip. I can't think of the name of it though.
Well since Jackson did so well coming half way to Nashville, you'll have to try out that 9 hour trip sometime soon!
~Heather
Hey Jennifer! It is really great hearing from you. How can we stay in touch?
Leah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home