Sunday, October 07, 2007

Old Fashioned Day







Today at church we had old fashioned day. This simply means you come dressed like they did way back when. I pulled out the old sandstone carharts and Leah did they blue jean skirt thing. Jackson sported his new overalls and horse shirt from Grandma Chamberlin. Leah sang the special. She did a fine job. I got the honor of playing the guitar while she sang. Things went very well and we heard an outstanding sermon. There was lots of good food and afterwards Preacher Todd brought his horses so the kids could take turns riding them. Darin and David would be proud that I've already had Jackson on a pony. He looked as though he enjoyed himself. I think this is when the dad tells the mom that it would be good for the kids if we had horses!!! Maybe I'll try it! This is a picture of Leah with her mouth full, and Jacksons first time on a horse/pony.






1 Comments:

Blogger Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

Kevin and Leah, Reading blogs is part and parcel of my early morning routine. I love reading about all that's happening with you all. I'll be sure to tell Darin and David to read this latest update and see Jackson on a horse! That's so darling! Glad you guys are doing well....and come and visit us anytime! We love you all!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home