Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Weekend







Well another relaxing Sunday afternoon has rolled around and is quickly passing. The Lord sure knew what he was doing when he took a day of rest. I guess he knew we would all need it. Yesterday I had the luxury of sleeping in. Leah and Jackson embarked on a tour homes that they knew we could never afford but nevertheless they enjoyed themselves. I am not sure if nevertheless is a word but it sounds right to me. After sleeping in I spent some time out in the great outdoors feeding the wildlife. Unfortunately for the deer it was to entice them to eat that I might shoot them, but that is beside the point. I later came home to do a few(very few) chores and sat down to watch the 6-1 Gamecocks. #6 in the nation I might add. They went on to win. Saturday night was cousin Shauns 27th birthday party. Uncle Gary cooked a big ole pot of chicken bog and it was off the chain. I had a few plates. The party had a good turnout and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We come home to watch Jeff Gordon win for the 2nd consecutive week, and now leads the points.



Okay, now for those of you who dont enjoy hunting or sports.



This was a really relaxing weekend. We didn't do a whole bunch. Leah and Jackson toured some homes that were outrageously priced. Leah came home with some great ideas for improvements we could do to our home. The improvements would cost more than our house did. We had a family birthday party to attend on Saturday night. We had fun. We saw cousin Shaun and Lance, Christin and Danielle, Kaitlyn and Colby, and other people we know but are not mentioning because you wouldn't know them. We came home and went to bed. Please note this last paragraph was meant to portray out weekend without the hunting and sports with slight sarcasm and poor humor.



and now........pictures of Jackson



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home