A Sunday Full of Pictures




My Sunday full of pictures got somewhat shortened. As I was loading the pictures it all of a sudden seemed to take about 25 minutes per picture. So I stopped short. There are a few pictures here of Leah and Jackson in the snow. We actually had a few flakes. It was nice but did not stay quite long enough to really enjoy. The other pictures are just random shots. We got a new camera and decided to snap a few poses.
Jackson is doing well and will soon be 7 months old. It is really hard to believe that the time has passed so quickly. His little feet are starting to motor a bit and his appetite seems to grow more everyday. He has quite the little gut. It is a blessing to watch him learn new things and go through changes even as small as he is. Leah is doing well. She had a few problems here lately with her eye. Somehow bacteria got underneath her contact and caused a few worries. As it continues to get better we pray that there will be no longterm effects. She is in good spirits as usual and presses on with the daily chores of motherhood. I am doing well. Many times I want to complain and say that things are tough and think I always seem to struggle, but its always at those low points that God shows me how blessed I really am. I have two parents that love me unconditionally. I have a loving wife who is always there for me through thick and thin, and I have the cutest baby boy a man could hope for. I have a God that will always love me, and the best friends in the world. Leah sang the special yesterday in church and she brought out a very good point in her introduction. Her song was People Need the Lord, and she simply pointed out that many times we hear that song and automatically think of lost people, but the reality of it is that we all need the Lord every minute of every day. That kind of hit home to me! So in the words of Darin Miles......How's your walk with the Lord???? We all need him everyday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home