Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year! Once again we have fallen behind on keeping our blog fresh. Time always seems to pass so quickly since our last post. We had a great Christmas and New Year. We spent Christmas at the Broach's this year. The whole great family submerged in the gift of giving. It was a grand time.
This year we decided to stay home for New Years. Our tradition had become a trip to Ohio to ring in the new year with the Chamberlins. With Momma Broach great with child, 10 hours in the Explorer did not seem like much fun. We made the most of our time off and worked on our lovely house(mildy coughing to disguise myself boldly saying money pit). Its really not that bad. We have made drastic improvements in the kitchen. Leah and I both had ten days off. It was just glorious.
I left out a bunch of important stuff. Leah will not be happy that I was not as detailed as she would have been. Maybe that will encourage her to write!! :)
I've got to go for now.......New pictures coming soon!

1 Comments:
love keeping up with you guys, guess you heard we should be having little ones at about the same time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home