Outer Banks
This weekend my fellow cousins and I took a little duck hunting trip to the Outer Banks. We spent most of the day out on the ocean and had a great hunt. This picture here is of cousin Lance (aka - smooth) holding his first confirmed kill. Lucky for him it was drake redhead. That was quite a duck for his first.
I was not quite as lucky to kill the fabulous redhead, but I did manage to kill my share of bluebills.
Shaun (aka slick) also held his own with the bluebills.
This was the blind we sat in most of the day. My fellow hunters here decked out in their duck commader camoflauge.
We had a great trip. We saw well over 15,000 ducks and managed to kill our legal limit just before sunset. We hope to continue the tradtion of Outer Banks duck hunting in the future.

1 Comments:
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home