The 4th of July
Normally we try to venture out on my days off since I don't get very many days, but we decided to stay home for the fourth. We took in some fireworks, did a little swimming, watched the race, worked on our lovely house and so on. This was good weekend for rest and we found ourselves being very lazy. It was really nice. We have been consistently in a construction zone with our house pretty much since we moved here. We are making some headway and hope to be able to do the finishing touches here shortly. Jackson is the man. He is doing really well and just having a ball. So many things are changing so fast. He will be one year old this Saturday. WOW!! It is a little surreal. I posted these pictures after many struggles with the camera. I finally figured out how to make them the right size to download them in a minimal amount of time. Thats all for now but I will be sure to post some pictures from Jacksons first party!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home